Sunday, December 6, 2009

BJ's thoughts

Since turning one, BJ has had quite the streak of independence, although I suspect that it will last more than a streak!
So in the true sense of his independence, I've decided to let him blog for you what has been happenening lately at our house.

lsaoszvbqaaZzzwssWZSEWZWSSSSSSSSSSEZWWSZWZedzESWZESwwwzEWwwZEWZEWwZEW#ZEWwwwZw

(I'll have to help him with some spelling here).

So my mommy says since I'm one, I can help blog some too now. I'm really big you know! I can walk all over by myself, take only one nap a day, and can climb up and down the stairs myself!! Obviously, I'm a great typer and love to help mom and dad on the computer. Pretty soon I'm going to need my own email (and maybe a cell phone!!) I've been pretty busy since turning one. I went to the doctor a while ago and they said I couldn't eat some things- milk, cheese (which I love, bummer), eggs, and peanuts. They got this shot thing that they will give me if I mess up and eat what I'm not supposed to. Mommy is learning how to bake without eggs, and I really like what she has found! A few weeks ago I started coughing a lot and it was hard to breathe. My mom took me to my favorite doctor and PA and they said my oxygen was low. So my mommy and I got to go to this cool place- I thought it was a hotel cuz they had these people who parked our car for us, but my mommy said it was a hospital- like the one my mommy works in. They made me stay in a room without leaving for a long time without many toys and these funny people with masks and gowns kept coming in to check my oxygen. I guess it was low cuz they made me sleep in this metal cage overnight there and put these things in my nose. Now I really want to know how that helps- if I can't breath- why stick things up my nose? But the next day we got to go home as long as mommy put those things in my nose to help me breathe (Cassi's note: oxygen) at night at home. I guess it was kind of scary cuz mom spent a lot of time at home with me and had a sleepover with me in my room for almost a week! She said the doctors at the hospital called it adeno and rhino virus- how did I get rhino virus? I've never met one!?! But now, Mommy and Daddy decided with all my sicknesses that I should go to a different daycare. So now, I go to play with my friend Kirina (who is 6 days older than me, but she's not really bigger than me) and her mommy helps take care of us. I really like it- Mommy and Daddy say it is a blessing from God. Mommy and Daddy have been making my house even prettier with decorations for Christmas- which I haven't broken yet, but they are really sparkle-y. They say we get to go to visit Grammy and Papa and Grandpa and Grandma soon- and I really like them. Plus they live close to my cousin Anson, who I think is pretty cool- I hear he is working on crawling, so hopefully he is moving around by Christmas so we can play together. Anyway, Mommy said it is time for a nap-so I better go, just don't tell her I'm going to stay up and read in my crib instead!!
Love you guys,
Beej

Mommy and Me for Halloween, I was a lion, she was my trainer
Daddy and Me playing football, I catch good!

Mommy and Daddy at the Nebraska vs. Colorado game, GO BIG RED!

My favorite- cheerios!!

Talking to Elmo on my cell phone!

No comments: