Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween

This year BJ dressed up as a dinosaur and made a great one at that! Luckily Mom did not have to run to the hospital complete in costume to catch a baby like last year (that was fun, aw . . . residency) so we got to go trick or treating together. He still doesn't quite get the concept- didn't ever say trick or treat to anyone at the door- but will say it at home- but did say thank you. We hit about 7 houses in the neighborhood and handed out candy at our house. He ran to the door every time, but the masks definitely scared him. Because of his allergies and my mission to keep his sugar intake low, he traded his candy with Daddy for Hot Wheels Cars, which are cooler anyway ;) He did come down the next morning looking in his pumpkin for the candy, but calmed down when we filled it up with cars again. My nephew Anson was also a dinosaur, so I'll have to ask Ran if we can post his pic too. (Thanks Grammy for the awesome costume!)





Grandpa and Grandma got him the dinosaur light in his L hand, I'm trying to get him to show it to me, but he didn't quite get it. It "Roars" when you turn it on!
I need 3 pumpkins right? We need lots of loot!

Checking out the stash- I love that it looks like their negotiating here!


1 comment:

Travis said...

LOVE that last picture!