Saturday, June 4, 2011

100th post!!

Evidently life has gotten to the post a month stage right now! I know I always say it is crazy, but it never really changes. So I thought I'd give you a quick photo montage of the last little bit.

Brandon got me a new camera for mother's day (our's has been missing since Feb.), and then we found the old one! (But wanted to get a new one anyway)

BJ and I on Mother's day- he told me the camera was a present from Grammy- B wasn't too thrilled with that!



BJ and his baby- he loves all babies recently, loves to sleep with this baby doll and asks regularly if Kaelynn (our sitter's baby) can come over- the highlight of his day is getting to hold her!



BJ "fixing" his bike



The boys snuggling after a long day



BJ's first real pizza- he has passed his milk challenge! Yay! We will go back sometime later this summer for his egg challenge, but for now, it's great to hear him say "cheese no make BJ sick!!"


Ice cream that same night- we had to celebrate!!


Helping Daddy on the deck- BJ LOVES to help Daddy!




BJ napping in his big boy room- we made the transition last week- and he is doing great. He keeps asking if he sleeps in the Husker room, and tells us it is not scary!


The bump at 29 weeks and 4 days.

No comments: