Monday, April 23, 2012

Close all doors, gate all stairways. . .


SHE IS MOVING!!  It totally crept up on me that my baby girl might start crawling soon.  She has been a crazy roller for awhile, just forgot to think about her crawling.  AND now she is.  We've been trying to talk to BJ about getting the toys he doesn't want her to play with or choke on off the floor, but we'll need a new plan as soon as she is crusing I'm sure.  It's so sweet to see her crawling across the floor, just a bit more work for all of us :).  She really didn't army crawl much- mostly the broken leg crawl- one knee, one straight leg, flop on the ground, try again, etc.  and that didn't last long at all.  Brandon even came home the other night from a business trip all sad- "She's so fast, and BJ's 3 1/2 birthday is tomorrow" - he's having a hard time with them growing up.  (Not that mom is thrilled about it either though).   I guess I don't have any crawling pics of her, I'll have to work on that. :)

No comments: