Monday, July 22, 2013

Stand strong

BJ got to attend VBS this year at our church.  The theme was Kingdom Rock and all about standing strong with whatever comes your way.  He had an absolute blast and came home singing songs and talking about everything he learned.  I'm so thankful for Godly adults and teens in his life who take time out of their day to help with this amazing week.  One day, Angie and I were discussing a mouse that has decided to join us in the house the last few weeks.  He's been a bugger to catch and has eluded a 3 adult chase through the main floor and no less than 6 traps filled with PB (big step seeing as BJ is allergic).  I was saying it is dumb that I'm scared of a little mouse, and BJ pulls me close as says quietly in my ear, his secret "Mom, next time you see the mouse, you need to stand strong"  Yes, buddy I will, but can you hold my hand when we see it?

No comments: