Saturday, August 30, 2008

32 weeks

So we've made it to the 32 week mark! The baby continues to grow- I hadn't thought my belly was getting to much bigger but Brandon (nicely) shares with me that it definitely is. My mom says once you get big you don't notice getting bigger- I definitely think that is the case. You can judge for yourself below. I've finished my easy month of work and will be starting a busier schedule coming up on Monday- call every 4 days, 80 hour work weeks- I definitely have been spoiled lately- it will be a shock to my system, but I'm anxious to get back to my clinic. We'll see how I survive no sleep and potentially being on my feet 30 hours in a row. (Plus, my belly may make deliveries a bit more complicated!) But despite the size of the baby, things are going well. I'm still working out, but run much less than before- there is a lot to carry especially at that speed! (I'm sure I'm going at a snail's pace, but you know).

The great news is that Brandon got offered (and has accepted) another job!! He will be working in logistics- back in an office, but faster paced and more demanding that his previous office job. God really blessed us with this one, and we are thrilled- plus they were quite complimentary towards Brandon and his skills which is great to know his new company already appreciates him (as they definitely should)! So he'll be starting in a little less than 2 weeks and will have a 2 week training in MN in Sept. (which will be a bummer to have him gone, but better to do it now than after the baby). His job will be much closer to the house with a faster commute and flexible hours- such a blessing!


Last weekend we had the extreme privledge of attending Katarina's (Brandon's niece) first dance recital. It was so awesome to get to see her (age 3) doing ballet on the stage (even if there was a significant amount of standing around and watching the other girls in her class). So for fun, I'll attach 2 pics from that day- she looked so cute in her outfit. Plus, Brandon and I were a big hit since we got her a flower to celebrate her big day- she carried it around the house most of the rest of the afternoon! Such a big girl!!!
She's the one looking over to the girl next to her with her hands crossed on her skirt!
Sorry- I know it is fuzzy, but its hard to take a pic of yourself with one hand!

No comments: