Friday, June 5, 2009

Quiet Days

Seems crazy to say things are quieter at our house given our son's recent love of babbling. But without Pedro at our house things are a bit quieter. We are still missing our guy a lot- missing the clip of his nails on the floor, his excitement when you get home, and yes his barks. But we are slowly getting used to his absence here (not that we won't wish he could come home). Although we have heard he is chasing cats, getting into ponds, and relaxing with his new best friends at Aunt Jeanie's.

BJ's health has yet to change, but we're planning on getting someone to clean the carpets and air ducts. BJ continues to be interactive and so much fun. He loves to play with lots of things- oatmeal container, his rings, old cellphones etc. He has also found out that he likes to watch electronic things- dryer, microwave, and computer. In fact, many times he wants to help email you all! He is enjoying the big kid room at daycare- all kinds of new toys and big kids to watch play! (Plus mom loves the cute things they do every week- weekly books, colors, signs, and fun Friday's- last week was favorite stuffed animal day, today was wear your swimsuit to daycare day) (Brandon thinks I get way to into it.)

In other news, I have 1 more month until I am officially a 3rd year and in my last year of residency!! I have a more relaxed schedule this month, but have tons I have put off the last few months to do (ie: my CV), and our schedule is getting quite full already for the summer! Crazy!

We just recently celebrated our 6 year anniversary. I am so blessed by being married to Brandon. He is my best friend- and is always there for me-and knows me better than just about anyone. He is amazing. (I know you are all jealous). I hope he never forgets how much I love him!

Anyway, better run- both my boys are sleeping- I should join them!

BJ and his new favorite way of sleeping- face planted.


"I'll fix that Daddy"


Laughing and hanging out with Dr. Jill

No comments: