Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tooth and Giggles

BJ had been sleeping pretty terribly for a few nights and yesterday I was sitting on the couch, letting him chew on and drool all over my hand and I discovered why.  He is getting a tooth!  Sure enough there is a little one (his bottom central incisor- my mom helped with that description) popping through!  I rushed out to Target for some Oragel- put it on last night and he slept like a champ- what a big boy.  

His other thing- new tonight - he started giggling.  He had done noises with smiles before, but I tickled his belly while getting hime changed for bed and he giggled.  I quick called B in from the garage, and we sat there and laughed at his giggles for a few minutes.  It was so cute!  I love being a mom to such a wonderful little boy.  So fun!!

St Patrick's Day outfit- "Kiss me", "Mommy's good luck charm"


No comments: