Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend

BJ is just too much fun!  I get nothing done because I'm either at work or playing with him- and the time I am not doing either, I'm cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, or trying to get a workout in. Life with baby is really busy!  But we are so enjoying it.  Last night I told Brandon we have a great life- he agreed.  Just don't ask me the same question after a long day of clinic-there will not be as much sunshine in my attitude then!  I love days off- this weekend I worked Friday morning to Sat. at lunch, but had a great time coming home and spending time with my boys.  We had church Sat. night, went to Applebee's for dinner- which BJ did great at (but had a catnap in the car on the way home).  This morning, I napped with BJ and headed out in the sunny Colorado weather for a quick run.  I'm hoping BJ enjoys our runs more later- now he doesn't dislike them but spends the first 3/4 just sitting there quietly.  I think he is checking everything out, but when I stop to look at him he looks so serious.  Then the last 1/4 of the run he waves his arms, plays with his toy, and talks.  So funny.  Pedro on the other hand has a panic attack in anticipation of a run.  I keep smiling at what a sight we must be- the petite woman with a huge baby and a huge dog.  We definitely take advantage of the wide trails!!  I've gotten some grocery shopping done, and a bit of laundry done but am hoping to pick up the house too-I guess all in all that seems like quite a bit, but is definitely less than I used to get done in one weekend.(Although do keep in mind I just got out of the shower and it is 4 p.m.)  But I do enjoy playing with my little boy more!!  

Smiling at Daddy
Going for a run


Downing some water in a sippy cup- such a big boy.  The problem is he doesn't get that holding it down like this keeps the water from coming out!

Great picture with Daddy- Brandon looks great in this pic- so happy to be with his boy.  BJ on the other hand looks ready for a nap!


Jumping- I love the shoes!!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Happy Mothers Day from us in Pennsylvania.