Thursday, June 12, 2008

Drum roll please. . . It's a

BOY! Today we had our 20 week ultrasound- the official one at my doctor and the baby is definitely all boy. No way to mistake that. The ultrasonographer was amazing- very quick and efficient. And the ultrasound- the latest and greatest (at least compared to ours at the clinic which seems ancient!)- they had a TV screen up in the corner, but B said her machine had an even better picture. So I'll post some pics- she sent us home with 11 so I'll post the highlights- including what she calls the potty chair pic- "IDing" our little guy! The 3-D pics are not as good- too much placenta in the way- but I'll post a few anyway. The great news- everything looks healthy and in the right spot. Also, he's a big guy- measuring 2 weeks ahead and weighing a whopping 1 lb 3 oz instead of the 10.5 oz my books say he should. No change in the due date though- he'll come when he wants. I'm blaming the big size on my hubby who himself was nearly 9 lbs when he was born- just not looking forward to delivering a big baby- I'm not that big myself! Anyway, enjoy the pics!

No comments: