Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our chunk

So we had our last ultrasound today- sorry no pictures. The good news is that the extra fluid everyone was worried about has normalized, which is a huge answer to prayer, since this makes it really unlikely that the list of things they said could be wrong with him are not possible with normal fluid now. Praise God!! The other news is that he is estimated to be 8 lbs 13 oz. Ultrasounds- especially this late in the pregnancy-can be up to 1/2 lb off, and if I had to guess I'd say this would be smaller estimation just from watching her technique, but we'll have to wait and see how big he turns out to be. (We'll be taking bets!) I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, but for the most part am there to say I'm still pregnant (not too much to do). I'm feeling pretty good- just really tired and drained. Luckily, I don't realize how tired I am at work- only when I get home- so that is good. I'm not sleeping great- between a few actual contractions, Braxton-Hicks, and potty breaks, I think I'm pretty restless (poor Brandon), but at least I'm allowed to sleep every night in my own bed (other than trying to find an hour in a call room at work)- so we're thankful for that. The one other thing we found out from the ultrasound is that he is OP (or sunny side up) but head down. OP labors are usually longer and more difficult, so we're praying he'll change to OA prior to labor, but know it is all in God's hands. Better run, but thought I would update you all. Here is this week's pic (it's from yesterday).


No comments: